If you’ve got encountered Epson error code 0x97 and are checking out ways to repair it effectively, this detailed guide will are available handy. Learn the explanations for the error and five effective solutions to affect it.
But before jumping to those fixes, let’s know what are the explanations for the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97. Here we go:
Causes Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?
There are several reasons thanks to which your printer encounters Epson error code 0x97. Two commonest reasons are mentioned below:
- A failure within the motherboard of your printer.
- A failure in the other internal component.
After the error occurs, your printer will stop functioning, hence you want to prevent any printing activity and fix the Epson printer error code 0x97 before it’s too late.
How to Fix Error Code 0x97 On Epson Printer?
Gothroughthe enlisted methods to find out various ways of the way to fix Epson error code 0x97 with simple and straightforward instructions. Try one or more of them to urge your Epson printer back to figure .
Unplug and Plug-in
If your printer suddenly faces difficulties to function and therefore the ‘Epson printer error code 0x97’ message shows on your display, then you want to follow the enlisted steps to repair it as soon as possible. the subsequent method expects you to unplug from the facility supply and plug-in back, read the steps intimately below.
- Move towards your Epson printer, turn it to the backside, and remove all the USB cables attached to the Epson printer.
- To see if there’s any jammed paper within the paper tray, open the printer casing. If you discover any stuck paper, take it out.
- Now, remove the Epson printer cartridges and place them during a safe area.
- Now that your PC is disconnected with printers, press long on the ‘Power’ button of your PC.
- The prior step will help your system by releasing the present left in your printer.
- After a short time , reconnect all the USB cable by plugging into your printer and system one by one.
- Connect your printer to your system, activate your Epson printer and your system.
After applying the steps thoroughly, the Epson error code 0x97 issue in your printer are going to be fixed and your Epson printer will start functioning again. Now, print as many documents as you can.
Update Your Epson Printer Driver
If you’ll not follow the prior method and are still wondering the way to fix error code 0x97 on Epson printer, here is another easy fix to the error you’re facing. Try the enlisted instructions and update your printer driver on Epson and obtain back your printer on work.
At times, problems occurring within the printer driver creates other problems like Epson WF 7620 error code 0x97. to repair this problem, you would like to repair the printer driver by updating it with its latest version. this is often an easy method to use and update the driving force of the Epson printer.
- Start your OS and attend the ‘All Programs’.
- Hit on the ‘Programs’ and choose the ‘Epson Software’.
- Right-click thereon then select the choice of ‘Epson Software Updater’.
- In case you are doing not have the ‘Epson Software Updater’, visit the official website of Epson printers.
- Select your model of Epson printers from the given list.
- Then, install and download the program from there.
- If ‘Do you would like this app to be ready to make device changes?’ question prompts on your screen, hit the button of ‘Yes’.
- At last, click on ‘Agree’ and therefore the ‘OK’ buttons respectively.
- Once the ‘Epson Software Updater Utility’ installs on your system click on the ‘Start’ button on its program.
- Find the choice of ‘Update’ and click on thereon to update your Epson printer driver.
After you finish applying the steps, the Epson print driver firmware update are going to be completed. Now, provides a print command to any document to ascertain if the matter remains there. just in case you’re still facing an equivalent problem, follow another method of the way to fix error code 0x97 on Epson printer.
Use Printer Troubleshooter
Considering employing a printer troubleshooting tool to repair any printer problem, especially Epson WF 3640 error code 0x97 is usually a wise idea. Although while using the troubleshooting tool, you’ll need to unplug your Epson printer until the method completes.
Follow the enlisted instructions and download, install, and run Microsoft’s troubleshooting tool to repair Epson error code 0x97.
- Start your system and attend the web browser.
- Visit the Microsoft’s support webpage and scroll down the page and click on on ‘Run Troubleshooter’.
- Microsoft’s printer troubleshooting tool will start downloading.
- Once the tool is downloaded, attend the ‘Downloads’ folder and double-click thereon to open.
- Open the ‘printer diagnostic’ by double-tapping thereon .
- Select the ‘Name’ and therefore the ‘Publisher’ and click on on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Now, the software will detect problems if there’s any and ask you if you would like to troubleshoot or not.
- Hit the button of ‘Troubleshooting the matter detects in your printer’ and fix Epson printer error code 0x97
After following the steps listed above, the Epson WF 3640 error code 0x97 are going to be fixed and you’ll easily provides a print command for any document and make use of your Epson printer.
We are hopeful that the much detailed guide Epson error code 0x97 came in handy and every one the fixes helped you in handling the error and your printer can print documents smoothly. don’t recoil to go away a comment if you’ve got left with any question or doubt.